A position has arisen for a full or part time senior Spa therapist at the beautiful North Cotswold destination, Chipping Camden. Due to increased spa business with an award winning skincare brand Decleor, offering luxury facials, massages, body rituals as well as nails and spa pedicures, we are looking for a dedicated and passionate therapists to join the team.
Our tranquil Spa set in the grounds of Cotswold House Hotel has the following facilities –
- 7 treatment rooms
- Relax room
- Reception and retail
- Changing rooms
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Steam room
The Hotel itself has 28 bedrooms, function suite, gardens, fine dining restaurant, and bistro. As well as our sister hotel opposite with a further 28 bedrooms, pub and restaurant.
- Career Level: Experienced Professional
- Experience: 10 - Year
- Salary: £10.50/h
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Level 3 NVQ or equivalent required
- Languages: English
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes
- Level 3 NVQ or equivalent required.
- Good communication skills.
- Spa experience preferable.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- therapy: 2 years (Required)
- Shipston-on-Stour (Preferred)
- HCPC (Required)
Benefits / Allowances
- Staff discount across the hotel portfolio including food and drink
- Career progression and training
- Flexible working hours, we can fit around your needs