We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
- Career Level: Experienced Professional
- Experience: 10 - Year
- Salary: 200000
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology
- Languages: English
Equinox Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health and fitness, goals while providing the highest level of customer service. The only E by Equinox executive Club within London, St James’s is host to our elite coaching program that consists exclusively of our Tier 3+ and Tier X coaches. Tier X is a lifestyle management program with a uniquely holistic approach to high-performance living that focuses on the areas of Movement, Nutrition, and Regeneration in tandem. Join us and discover a dynamic, team-oriented work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest in industry standards across training and education.
- Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques.
- Maximize results through the integration of nutrition and health coaching strategies into your client programming.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals.
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up, and re-assessments to show progress.
- Provide hospitality to all members
- Strong understanding of principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique.
- Ability to self-promote and network.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and willingness to learn.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology/Exercise Science required (Master’s preferred)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification required
- Approved Personal Training Certification Required
- One additional certification and/or specialization required
- 2+ years personal training experience required
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Benefits / Allowances
- 15- 40% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
- Complimentary Club membership
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees