Stop! Are you a: Student or recently graduated/qualified in nursing, biological or biomedical sciences, other medical sciences, beauty therapy, aesthetic medicine, nutrition, dietician, alternative and complimentary therapies OR an experienced person in these fields looking for a career change or re-entry OR someone with experience in retail/customer service but with a strong passion/desire to learn more about the human body and really make a difference in people’s lives?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to work in our prestigious Harley Street Colon Hydrotherapy MediSpa / clinic. Opportunities like this one do not come by very often. Having the opportunity to train within and work for such a company is fantastic step for your career progression.
Aqualibria is a unique concept of providing colon hydrotherapy treatments with a medical focus. We help our clients rebalance, rejuvenate and reenergize from the inside out by combining colon hydrotherapy treatments with detox diet protocol advice.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who wants to deepen her knowledge and focus her career in the medical spa industry and digestive health in particular. We will provide you with full extensive training to become a certified Colon Hydrotherapist.
You will be working as part of a highly professional team and enjoy an enviable range of benefits. These include a good basic salary, amazing performance commission structure and generous product discounts for you, your family and friends. Successful applicants will undergo on-the-job training in Colon Hydrotherapy and products upon joining our specialist clinical team.
As a trainee and subsequently certified colonic therapist, you will be working under the supervision of our medical clinic director and will be offering specialist advise and recommending appropriate digestive health care products and services to our clients.
You’re energetic, enthusiastic and versatile – just the sort of person our clients need to make them feel indulged and relaxed. Indeed, you have what it takes to deliver exceptional customer service and the very best in health education.
By the end of the training, as well as providing high quality treatments, you’ll also be responsible for promoting sales of our exclusive products and packages at every opportunity. Indeed, your pleasant but persuasive nature will see you hit your personal and financial targets each and every time.
Our clients follow our programmes for a long time so you will need to thrive on providing a consistently high-quality level of service. We require you to be a confident, enthusiastic, independent person who is eager to learn and knows how to take initiative.
- Career Level: Experienced Professional
- Experience: 3 - Year
- Salary: 21000 - 26000
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BTech
- Languages: English
Experience & Qualification required:
- Some experience/qualification in either medical, scientific, nursing, retails sales or beauty industry from anywhere in the world;
- Work well within a busy team environment as well as one to one with the client
- Core Knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology of the digestive system would be an advantage
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent understanding of a client's journey from start to finish
- Excellent customer care and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- You must be beautifully presented and professional at all times
- You must be responsible and trustworthy
- You should be committed to maintaining high standards, achieving targets and objectives
- You must be truly passionate about wanting to learn more about digestive health as well as imparting your knowledge upon others in a way that inspires them to take practical steps towards a healthier lifestyle.
As an individual, you display the following character traits:
- Passion and drive to push a business forward
- Can cope under pressure
- Be self-motivated and able to offer an outstanding service on a daily basis
- Be disciplined and have experience working in a disciplined environment
- Have enthusiasm, drive and passion for the industry
- Have a bubbly and charming personality, but professional
- Genuinely care about making a difference in people’s lives
Apart from the skills associated to becoming a colon hydrotherapist, our employees who undertook the training say that the role helped them greatly with the following:
- Become more self-confident and self-assured
- Become more able to think on their feet in any situation
- Greatly enhanced their communication skills
- Become able to work independently and take on increased responsibilities and challenges
Career development include the possibility to undertake further advanced training in colon hydrotherapy and progress to senior level position within the clinic.
This is a very exciting time to join the company as we are taking the brand to new heights. We aim to ensure that every client is delighted with every visit to our clinic; we pick our teams carefully, choosing people who are passionate about what they do, so if you think you have got what it takes and are seeking a new opportunity then we would like to receive your details.
We are seeking candidates for their attitude and personality – university students are welcome and we offer flexibility to work around your studies’ commitments. Initial part time work with the prospect of quickly becoming semi-full time within 6 weeks.
Great earning potential as the company offers fantastic commissions on booking treatments, packages and product sales.
Location of work: Aqualibria, 1 Harley Street, Central London.
In order to apply for the job please send:
1) fully up-to-date CV
2) covering letter stating why you are a suitable candidate for the job and what you believe you can bring to our company
3) interview availability for the next 2 weeks.
Please note due to high number of applicants, you will not be considered unless you provide all 3 pieces of information required above.
- London, Greater London (Required)
- English (Required)
Benefits / Allowances
- Commission Paid
- Career Development