Colonic Hydrotherapy, also known as colonic irrigation, is a natural and safe method of detoxifying the body and increasing energy levels. It involves the use of purified water to stimulate the colon, allowing for the removal of toxins that have built up over time. The process of colonic hydrotherapy involves introducing water into the colon through the rectum, which gently massages the walls of the colon, promoting the body’s ability to cleanse and detoxify itself.
Colonic hydrotherapy can have a positive impact on the body, both physically and mentally. By gradually decreasing the toxic build-up in the intestines, colonic hydrotherapy can help to reduce inflammation and irritation, leading to a range of health benefits.
Some of the benefits of colonic hydrotherapy include:
- Cleaning the colon which can rid the intestinal tract of yeast, bacteria, and fungal blooms
- Improving digestion and nutrient absorption
- Weight loss
- Increasing circulation and flushing the system
- Killing bacteria
- Relieving dehydration
- Stimulating the immune system
- Easing constipation
During a colonic hydrotherapy session, a sterile tube, known as a speculum, is inserted into the colon. This allows the therapist to see inside the colon and remove any impacted fecal matter or diverticular stones. The first 30 minutes of the session are spent in a private room where the client can relax, read, or journal. The next 40 minutes are spent on the actual hydrotherapy session, which includes a series of gentle back-to-front irrigation techniques to cleanse and expel toxins.
After the session, clients may experience a sense of peace, calm, and well-being. They may also feel different for a couple of days after the first session, such as feeling full of energy, happy and generally fantastic. Overall, colonic hydrotherapy is a great way to boost energy and improve overall health.
- Kale, Lucuma, FLUIDgo, Rhubarb, Aloe, Artichoke and Liquorice Combo Pack£154.00
- Rhubarb, Aloe, Wild Yam, Psyllium, Betaine and Chamomile Programme£130.00
- Olive & Spice 90 capsules£31.00
- Rhubarb & Cayenne 90 capsules£29.00
- Barberry & Burdock Root 100 capsules£32.00
- Rhubarb & Aloe 100 capsules£32.00